Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[166 / 35 / ?]

This can't be reality

No.19801510 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't want to believe it, but I've come to the conclusion that we're living in a hell simulation.

A dear friend passed away almost 2 years ago (no, not Covid-related).

Had to make a doctor's appointment after the doctor stood me up for the last one with no notice.
> Of course, the schedule person suggests the exact date of the 2 year passing of my friend
Tell them can't do that week (need some alone time), they insist the only other option they have is 2 days after. I tell them since they stood me up for the last appointment, they should be more flexible, they give excuses about how it's not their fault, etc. Oh well, at least it's not on the exact same day, right?

Wake up inexplicably agitated today despite getting plenty of sleep. Pretty soon my pets are all agitated too and everybody's fighting with each other for no reason.

Open email, some bullshit agency notification about how blah blah state blah blah needs to do inspection of outdoor blah blah and they expect me to be there after hours of ..... naturally it falls on the exact day of 2 year passing of my friend. No "can you make it" just "we'll be here, we expect you to be here, if you're not here here are the fines for not allowing us to inspect" etc.