Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 27 / ?]

No.19835641 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
An Englishmen from the prudish Victorian era likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Francis Galton (cousin of Charles Darwin), best known for coining the term "Eugenics", was an explorer. He explored some parts of south west africa in the 1850s. He was a scientist as well. There was a part of his narrative where he seemed to be very turned on by an African women's ass (The specific African tribe who were known to have large butts were called Hottentot back then). He even measures her butt using a sextant. It’s all for science he says though.

>"The sub-interpreter was married to a charming person, not only a Hottentot in figure, but in that respect a Venus among Hottentots. I was perfectly aghast at her development, and made inquiries upon that delicate point as far as I dared among my missionary friends. The result is, that I believe Mrs. Petrus to be the lady who ranks second among all the Hottentots for the beautiful outline that her back affords, Jonker's wife ranking as the first ; the latter, however, was slightly tassee, while Mrs. Petrus was in full embonpoint. I profess to be a scientific man, and was exceedingly anxious to obtain accurate measurements of her shape; but there was a difficulty in doing this. I did not know a word of Hottentot, and could never therefore have explained to the lady what the object of my foot-rule could be ; and I really dared not ask my worthy missionary host to interpret for me. I therefore felt in a dilemma as I gazed at her form, that gift of bounteous nature to this favoured race, which no mantua-maker, with all her crinoline and stuffing, can do otherwise than humbly imitate