Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 5 / ?]

DO NOT go to Walmart at 3AM: A /bant/ creepypasta

ID:03T7SBHR No.19841668 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Allow me to preface this by saying that I normally never visit Walmart for food, much less in the waking hours of the night. I find the quality of their selection to be subpar compared to what's offered at my local grocery store. However, I'll tell you now, you should NEVER ever visit Walmart at 3 in the morning. On the fateful night I had my life altering experience, after a long night of posting dank rare pepes on /qa2/, I felt a rumbling in my stomach. I checked my fridge only to discover that its contents were completely empty; not even a small snack was inside. I didn't want to go anywhere since I was tired, but my hunger won out against my other urges. I begrudgingly got in my mother's Honda Pilot and set my sights for the local Walmart, as I knew it would probably be the only place open at this time of day. After a few minutes of driving, I arrived at my destination. The lights in the store appeared to be out as if it were closed, but there was a man in a blue vest at the front of the store. Maybe I could ask him for help. After parking, I got out of my car and approached him. He was a somewhat short looking, older man, with greasy blonde hair and a girthy appearance. He was frantically pounding the keyboard on his phone as if he were in a heated argument with somebody. "Um... hello sir?" I said, timidly trying to get his attention, since he seemed to be totally engrossed in what he was doing. "WHAT!" barked the man. "A-are you guys open? I-I just need to pick up a few thi-" He shot me a pissed look. "We closed at 12, but since I'm here, I'll unlock the store for you, I GUESS. Make it quick, okay? And pay at the self checkout machine. I'm busy." "T-thank you sir!" As much as I didn't want to admit it, he gave me the creeps. As I entered the store, I couldn't shake off the feeling that he was hiding something from me. I pushed the thought aside as I looked for what should be every epic 4chan user's favorite food: Tendies.