Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / 1]

ID:PlOrXarv No.20063651 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just bought a house after renting with my girlfriend for over five years. She doesn't work or drive and is very dependant on me, but I love her a lot and can support both of us comfortably. We don't want kids and we have similar interests. However she is physically pretty much completely uninterested in me. I don't think we've had sex in over a year now, and she's never responded positively to me initiating. We used to have sex most days of the week but after she got on the pill (she had horrible periods so it was mostly to stop that) it feels like she's completely lost interest. She likes cuddling and all but I have no self confidence and am beginning to think every time I touch or kiss her she is cringing inside, but puts up with it because she has no chance to work or support herself. I'll probably continue on like this until I die, the only thing keeping me going is that hopefully my libido comes to a halt as I age. I still jack off about every other day and it always leaves me feeling horrible about myself; even though we're emotionally attached I feel like she would rather be with someone else. I just don't think I'm lovable at all. I don't want to confront her about it because it'll make her feel bad and I don't think she'll be able to tell me anything that'll make me feel better.