Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / 1]

ID:d/+IwmQv No.20171030 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
> Be me, entering a very hard subject on uni, first day of class see a beautiful girl in the first seat
> Go to class just to admire her and gain some courage to talk to her but can't because she's always with somebody
> Still go to class and become more participative just to impress her. Lose the awareness of what am doing and just do things to impress this girl.
> Time goes by and the semester is ending. Final work is making our own economic model that can be applied to the real world. I make an actualized version of the Ricardian equivalence, really put a lot of effort into it.
> I take a haircut, buy a nice sweater and some pants to look good on the day of the presentation. That day comes comes, see that she didn't come to class. Still present my work and get a good score but get bummed because she couldn't see my presentation
> next semester find out through a friend of hers that she had a breakdown cause she couldn't do the model and abandoned the subject, now she's reappeating it.

Is wild what this girl did to me with just her presence. I'm recently just becoming aware of how pathetic it was of me to go this far to gain her attention instead of just talking to her. Still have to thank her for being my inspiration to put some effort i guess.