Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / 1]

I HACKED MY GIRLFRIEND

ID:YYIDE+7S No.20173972 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i feel so fucking stupid and so empty. She casually mentioned using BetterDiscord, and I couldn't resist to use the plugin that i wrote earlier to hack another person.

She is writing stories and drawing the characters so i made a plugin that pops up one of her characters randomly with scary sound-a bit of a screamer. But I clandestinely embedded a line to siphon her tokens to my telegram bot and i am in her account almost 10 days. I spend last 10 days in my room sitting in front of montior and reading all her direct messages. I can't seem to shake this compulsion. It's not rooted in insecurity; rather, an insatiable urge to delve deeper into her world. I cant help this addiction i have.

Its not the first time I hack everyone and i abuse the trust that they have towards me.
And no, before you ask, she wasn't doing anything untoward, which only exacerbates my distress. I read every single message of hers with her friends and stuff. She always admires me and tells them how HOT i am and stuff. Sometimes she talks with them about her ex girlfriend and ex boyfriend and how much they hurted her. The only thing she overshares my photos especially my body ones and tells her friends how hot and sexy i am.

She is very unique and so angelic. I feel so guilty that i broke the trust but how can i tell her that i did that. She loves me, and my affection for her only deepened upon reading her intimate exchanges. I am trying to protect her. I am doing something good. BUT DO I ????

The contrast between her purity and my deceit is crushing. Im sorry I never intended for it to unfold this way.

WHY THE FUCK I AM LYING ?? I CRAVED THE PROSPECT OF DOMINANCE. I SPEND FUCKING DAYS WAITING FOR PERFECT MOMENT TO DO THAT LIKE HUNTER WHO WANTS TO GET HIS PREY. I AM WRACKED WITH GUILT OF BETRAYING YOUR TRUST. YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF KINDNESS. YOU ARE A BECAON OF INTEGRITY AND I CHERIS YOU ALL THE MORE FOR IT. FORGIVE ME ONCE MORE
(yes i spam because i want to talk abouit this more)