Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 6 / ?]

There is an energy exchange they are trying to stop (serious)

No.20183274 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"Incel" yeah i hate it too but its not a meme. I started seeing prostitutes and engaging in every wish and fantasy. Then I started getting more advanced and implementing yoga principles.

Since I started seeing prostitutes, women have treated me totally differently.

They are kind and submissive and suddenly change. Even when they are bitchy some vital force comes over them and they become feminine and don't know why. One even commented on it. "I don't know why anon but when I talk to you I feel different"

We have ignored these higher forces in our materialistic dumbing down via the industrial revolution and blind rank empiricism. And it was intentionally done.

In Chinese medicine they say that men have yin and yang, but the yin is limited and only received from the mother at birth. However the energy exchange from women is another avenue of receiving this.

It activates energy systems in your being that allow normal functioning to occur. Like a plant having good soil and blossoming.

Previously I could NOT get women to bend to me at all. Even the sweet ones just avoided me. Some would turn full psycho.

After removing traditional European religions a great deal of spiritual power was shut off in the west. And the same is for the current sexual market state of affairs. Natural circuitry is being manipulated by an outside force aware of these.

I also recommend reiki energy healing and tantra.

Something is killing us in hidden ways. Jews or something darker? I won't say.