Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[242 / 20 / ?]

Contradictions in the Bible /Tanakh

No.20225394 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Christbros… how are we supposed to defeat the evil (jews said so) pagans when our bible is full of inaccuracies and contradictions! Can somebody please help me?
I will give an example:
**David's Tribute to King Solomon**
>2 Samuel 24:24 (NIV), it states: "But the king replied to Araunah, 'No, I insist on paying you for it. I will not sacrifice to the Lord my God burnt offerings that cost me nothing.' So David bought the threshing floor and the oxen and paid fifty shekels of silver for them."
>1 Chronicles 21:23-25 (NIV), it states: “Araunah said to David, “Take it! Let my lord the king do whatever pleases him. Look, I will give the oxen for the burnt offerings, the threshing sledges for the wood, and the wheat for the grain offering. I will give all this.” 24 But King David replied to Araunah, “No, I insist on paying the full price. I will not take for the Lord what is yours, or sacrifice a burnt offering that costs me nothing.” 25 So David paid Araunah six hundred shekels of gold for the site.”

When david bought the oxen and threshing supplies, did he pay 50 shekels worth of silver, or 600 shekels worth of gold? Please help