Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 5 / 1]

ID:HXrS9Mx+ No.20231609 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
went jogging (again) at the same park where I humiliated myself yesterday (again)
I was wearing short (again) but not one of the goonshorts I have (learnt from my painful experience) but this short was tighter actually way more tight and I usually don't wear underwear so the outline of my bulge was visible and during my lap I jogged near an attractive highly sporty athletic cute 8/10 vietnamese woman I was thinking about how to make small talk with her and maybe I can be her jogging buddy (gotta start somewhere) she randomly caught my stare our eyes met she looked a bit annoyed but then she looked down and saw the outline of my bulge (which is ver tinyy) and instantly she looks like she was trying to hold a big ass fart while trying not to laugh but she actually did audibly laugh then our eyes met again and its almost like her eyes were saying how pathetic and pitiful of a failed male I am then she jogged faster and I was too fat and weak to actually catch up with her so I just broke down and cry a little and ended my exercise early