Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / 1]

ID:yI8RH6ac No.20239464 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
went rucking (walking with weight) downtown trying to find joy in mundane things and maybe look at beauiful girls to cheer my life up suddenly I feel like pooping so badly maybe due to the food I ate earlier the urge to fart was so overwhelming I can't control them so I tried a series of "mini stealth farts" (stealthily farting in intervals when nobodys looking) I thought that was a success until I realized there were 2 girls walking behind me on the right that I didnt realize they looked normal then suddenly frowned then looked at me intensively I was so fucking embarrassed I pretended I didnt know what happened at all so I took my phone out and faked doing stuff but they still looked at me while walking next to me until they walked past me then they started talking shit (maybe about me) I did not have the courage to follow them to hear what they talk about

I also went to mcdonald and bought a "grilled meat & mayo" burger but they didnt spread ANY mayonnaise in it Im so fucking sad and tired and sick of my fucking dogshit existence