Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 13 / 1]

ID:QbLJcycM No.20247572 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
4channers are unappealing to women. I am serious right now. You guys hate on women and talk shit about us meanwhile posting lustful things about us? Do you not even realize how contradictory that is? How can you hate something that you also want? We can actually sense 4chan energy. I can sense it. Like when a guy is literally locked in on talking about the things he finds unattractive about women. It’s like he discovered that women have flaws for the first time and is struggling to cope. Meanwhile, his own flaws are doubling or even tripling in magnitude because he is so focused on the flaws that women have. You guys are so irrational too. If you are all wanting a flawless virgin who isn’t a roastie etc. she would still be flawed cause you would all be wanting to fuck her. I’m sorry but I like guys who actually have some logic going on. I’ve never thought of myself as a logical person before I discovered 4channers. Actually, the last time I posted here, I was assumed to be male with such strong conviction. It’s like my logic is overpowering to all of you uwu.