Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / 1]

UBPS dev here. AMA.

ID:vvJzGsqb No.20261288 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
After cooking up memes and shitposting for months, it was time to launch $UBPS. LOB was decided as a fairlaunch to avoid starting with low liq. I gave everyone a launch window to give them an edge but not enough to fomo or buy too much. I gave out strict rules for max buy, holding, etc.

Some jeet fuck created a fake UBPS token and multiple people from the group bought it. The real $UBPS broke the LOB website and started trading on Uniswap within 3 minutes at $100k mcap and then pumped to $1.7 mil.

Then shit went south.

I get a random message from LOB dev asking, "You done?".. Wtf is he talking about? I wasn't watching the chart. I opened the tg group to Matthew Redd telling everyone I rugged. I got around to checking the chart and saw a -90% dildo. I assured everyone I hadn’t sold and rallied the tg to save it.

Turned out the LOB dev had sold 2mil UBPS, which were "tax tokens" that we weren’t aware of. Claimed he sold because I didn’t reply on tg and "thought I rugged". After I confronted him, he said he bought back in.

Later found out a crackhead piece of shit Dan had sold around 2m UBPS for $9k. Our theory is it was life-changing money to a poorfag and he needed $ for more crack.

We then investigated wallets that sold 10 ETH worth. Evidence pointed to a tranny named Amy. Even after selling, ((she)) stuck around probably to keep scamming or to seem innocent. I message amy and ((she)) claimed to not have anymore tokens. Piece of shit.

I could've jeeted a presale. I could've rugged on LOB. I could've jeeted nearly six figs at the top; I didn’t. In fact, I bought a few ETH worth on the dump to save it.

I shilled AERO biz at 8 cents and I proved my wallet. I have 7 figs. No interest in jeeting something for pennies. If you still think I'm a jeet give me a legitimate reason why.

UBPS could use a few extra Biz chad holders. We have a solid group of legit white Biz austists shitposters. Come join us the true biz coin, anon.