Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[103 / 81 / ?]

The Ancient Name of Jerusalem was Bit-Ninib (City of Ninib/Ninurta, the Sumerian Saturn)

No.20262873 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The funniest thing is that one of his sacred animals was the pig/boar.

>According to Halivy's interpretation of EA (El-Amarna) 11. 14-15 (which read âlu mât Urusalim (KI) šumuša âlu Bit-Ninib) bit Ninib (i. e. the temple of Ninib or Adar), is another name for Jerusalem:

>"To my lord, the king: - Abd-hiba, your servant. At the feet of my lord, the king, seven and seven times, I fall. Behold, the deed which Milki-il and Šuardata have done against the land of my lord, the king - they have hired (?) the soldiers of Gazri, of Gimti and of Kilti, and have taken the territory of Rubuti. The territory of the king is lost to the Habiri. And now indeed, a city of the territory of Jerusalem, called Bit-Ninib, one of the cities of the king, has been lost to a people of Kilti, Let the king listen to Abd-hiba, his servant, and send troops, that I may bring back the king's land to the king. For if there are no troops, the land of the king will be lost to the Habiri. This is the deed of Šuardata and Milki-li, (Broken off.) and let the king take care of his land."

>Ninib (Nerig, Nineb, Nin-ip, Nirig, Ninurta): In Near Eastern mythology (Babylonian), god of the summer sun who opposes Marduk, the hero god and god of the spring sun and vegetation

>Wild Boar (Most of Centaurus) The Wild Boar is sacred to Ningirsu, a local form of Ninurta, who is a god closely associated with farming. Indeed the boar’s habit of churning up the earth as it forages for food may ultimately be the historical inspiration for the invention of the plough, which allowed early societies to adopt a sedentary lifestyle