Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[128 / 24 / ?]

No.2650727 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright pol, I've had enough of your bullshit claiming we Italians are white. Let me get this through your tiny fucking skulls. WE ARE NOT WHITE WE WILL NEVER BE FUCKING WHITE WE ARE BROWN PEOPLE. We don't want to have any association with you socially anxious white nerds. You are literally the scum of the earth and to say we are white i s just so you can claim more of our precious Italian history. This is why I'm starting the pro Italian movement, to stop the far right attacking our fucking heritage. We created your shit, we did everything you white pieces of shit just sat on your fucking asses then got up one day and decided to colonize the whole of the fucking world. Your an absolute fucking disgrace. Just because we are in the European continent doesn't mean we are fucking white. So there, I don't want anything or my people to have anything to do with whites.

Italians have there own unique culture/race/languages we have violent mafias whilst u have fairy book clubs, we Italians had the roman empire, you had nothing but faggot bimbos invade islands and lands. We have no fucking nordic /white influence so leave us the fuck alone. Also Italians love the Jews so suck my dick, we also got raped by nigger moors so we go near us white people? Why touch an Italian girl? Stick with ur own race, we Italians consider u inferiors at everything. Fuck white people.

Brown power!