Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 6 / ?]

NASA thread #2

No.3361796 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let's keep this going
>>Why are we lied to every day?
>>>153513001

I'll start

re brit:

>>153527594
sup britfag - I've done this before in much greater depth - but I'll do it for you - and the reptile queen:

1. If Venus is just a light fixed in the firmament, why does it have crescent shadows and phases. How are these phases controlled?

>lights can't dim? i mean, if we're going to accept an earth centric model - what, we discount ...uhh "beautiful design"? also- take dissemenated information with a grain of salt

2. Same question for the moon. If it is emitting its own light, how are these crescent shadows and phases controlled?....

>phases of the moon are explained with FE or RE models

3. If the planets are just "lights" fixed in the firmament along with the stars, they should follow the same pattern of movement. However, while the stars/star constellations always appear in the same points in the sky given the same month (e.g. Dec 2016 vs Dec 2017)...

a simplified explanation might be the ..."lowering and raising" of the firmament, fixed on a cycling timeline....like 10,000 years or whatever.

4. The sun and moon are always up in the sky. What is holding them up there?....

>the location of the moon and sun do have effects observable on earth. what's holding them up there? "ask god", the mysterious, physics, or whatever you want. explanations concerning phenomena are up to the interpreter.

5. If the sun and moon are below the firmament, what's stopping us from ....

>the firmament. there's a video of an amateur rocket getting stuck in it....interesting vidya.