Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[54 / 13 / ?]

Esoteric foundation of the political climate

No.3383188 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm going to propose my view of the energetic underpinnings of the current battle being waged against traditional western culture. My perspective is unique in that I'm a serious practitioner of Yoga with 9 years of experience in observing the play of Kundalini energy in the universe. Through yoga and meditation, a way to "see" the interplay of energies on the subtle level, represented by use of the third eye, is refined. The (((elite))) are familiar with how this energy works and use vampirism to empower themselves, see also pedophilia.

The attack is made primarily on our solar plexus chakra, our center of power and energy, through use of GUILT and SHAME. Through SJW tactics and liberalism, they afflict people with a virus of guilt that 24/7 is sapping people of their personal energy. This leads to nihilism and a sense of feeling tired all the time (notice the shills telling people its late, go to bed etc?) People become broken hearted and don't bother fighting against the vampirism going on. From my observation, Jews are MASTERs of manipulating this solar plexus energy so that they always come out ahead, utilizing language to cause people to feel subtle shame that leads to psychic weakness. This is something that can be "seen" if you refine your perception.