Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[47 / 17 / ?]

Ask me about roasties/sloots

No.4436904 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>30's oldfag
>Aesthetic enough
>Large city
>Good body
>Do okay when I want to
Sitting here in bed since plans with 29yr old roastie fell through for usual roastie reasons
>Happens to everyone
It got me thinking of all the good and bad women I've met and will continue to meet over the years.
Unfortunately not all were good. A lot weren't even good people. I have learned that you can be pretty legit with a lot to offer, but unless you date homely women (and even then) you will always be in competition with someone else. Even if they're not a step up, it's just in so many girls nature. I say so many, not all. It's a lot of good memories and a lot of bad ones. But every fling is a story. It adds up to wisdom I feel, and can teach you a lot about the world. One thing I will tell you boys is that there are few feelings as good as telling a beautiful woman who is trying or already has started to fuck with you to eat shit. Of course you do this in the most gentlemanly and polite way possible, because you're not the bad guy here. Roasties lives are empty shit. They will continue to be, regardless of what you say. Take the high road if can help it. It will also drive them crazy they never got to end it on their terms.
>What would you like to ask/know?
Older and more experienced bros chime in please