Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[178 / 60 / ?]

Happy Day General #219 whatever

ID:zqz3hYE/ No.4631395 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’m really.. really sorry, Anon – it was all great and fun, full of fantastic memories and friendships and such, but – you know – everything have to come to an end.

I mean.. are you really that surprised, Anon..? Well, I was planning on it for a long amount of time now, somewhere in February after my seven day ban – that was the time when I realized how much of free time and overall better comfort it was for me to n͇o͇t͇ make these threads. Having a one or two hour must at the start of the evening can sometimes really hurt, Anon.. even if you take so much pleasure from it.

I know that for some of you it might feel completely out of nowhere – something that has been going on for more than half of a year now, for some even becoming part of so called “/bant’s/ culture”..

Oracle and Mexico knew about my plans for quite a while now and I’m nearly sure they will handle it pretty well – who knows, maybe these threads will even become some sort of an all-community-thing and everybody’s gonna have a chance to make one if they please to – that would be nice but - yeah..

I’m sorry..

I really am. It’s just.. sometimes you have to submit to other things, passing time, new hobbies and responsibilities. I’m sure that every, lovely, single one of you sometimes have to update your list of life’s priorities. It can be hard and unpleasant but it’s elementary to progress and live! To let yourself decide for the better good..!

Part of you, that have Manx’s and our beloved Finland 490’s script called “/bant/ flags”, probably saw my growing inactivity over the past few weeks or a month. I gave you a lot of hints – you can’t blame me for that.. A minute or two late thread, increased usage of pajamas, my overall inactivity and tiredness after the punct of climax in form of a reminder, forgeting or not caring about our little names and nicknames.. sometimes even getting genuinely frustrated because of people like Mike.