Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[247 / 70 / ?]

NEW FRAZZLED.RIP LEAD - COMET PING PONG TABLES EDITION - MODS PLEASE LISTEN

No.4821510 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, MODS can we please be real for a second?
You have moved every single Comet Ping Pong drunken lady table Frazzled.rip thread to /bant/.
Why?
At this very moment there a thread on Nasim Aghdam, with 300+ replies.
That's not politics.
The Starbucks thread has 200+ replies.
There's a thread on fucking classical music with close to 200 replies.
If you ask me, and every other fucking person on this board that isn't a kike shill, a new lead about PIZZAGATE AKA fucking POLITICIANS raping children has a lot more to do with politics than Millennials being scared of raw meat.
I mean fuck.
We have found a potential new lead. Actually fuck that it's literally a new lead. Some say these ladies are just "muh drunk women" but these whores are probably literally tripping out in Adrenochrome. It looks like the woman on the right has a baby on top of her.
Seriously mods let us fucking discuss this and we'll stay out of your way.
Do not move this to /bant/, please. Just let us have this one thread.
Post everything you have on the Frazzled.rip topic. Do not post disinformation. Post only things related to politics surrounding this new lead.

Some things to clear up: No, the woman's foot on the right is not "photoshopped" or "transparent".
It is being projected onto the wall in Comet Ping Pong, and there is a black crack on the wall, which can be seen in the picture.

Let's discuss this picture, and all other pictures and graphics related to the Pizzagate scandal, where online investigative researchers believe that US politicians are operation a child trafficking ring out of the nation's capital.

Who are these women? What is the original source of this picture? Why was this picture posted?

If this gets automatically moved to /bant/ again, then I along with others will truly start to question the integrity behind this board and its moderation team.

Thank you.