Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 1 / ?]

Questions about Chris-Chan's discovery on 4chan

ID:SXK49WL8 No.4845924 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have several questions regarding the discovery of Christian Weston Chandler (I'm gonna refer to him by this name and address him as male as I don't consider him to be transgender, merely doing it to get attention and sympathy even though gender dysphoria is common amongst autistic people).

What was the drawing of Sonichu posted on 4chan like in question? Did it just feature him or did it feature him and Chris' comic counterpart? Also, did it have his name on it like Chris-Chan, Christian Weston Chandler, CWC or just anonymous. Did it have Sonichu's name on it too?
What was the exact date it was posted? I know it was sometime in October 2007, though it may have occurred in September and what was the date as in the number since it was not mentioned?
What board was it posted on?
Was it posted as the beginning of a thread relating to it or was it posted on a random thread?
How did it made people from 4chan easily discover him (his comics, website about it and YouTube account)? If the drawing had his name on it in some way or that of Sonichu, then they would search it on Google real damn easy. If not, then how did they tracked him down?
How was it's source traced because if you click on the image link, it just takes you to a separate page only showing the image?
How long was the time between the posting of the drawing and his discovery? Was it immediately, almost immediately or later?