Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!UHappyDay6
[203 / 113 / ?]

330th Happy day

!UHappyDay6 ID:vSgclUTZ No.5928474 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Rather than a stable and clear topic, today I wanted to ask you three things Anon~

1. Do you take any vitamins?
2. Are you staying hydrated?
3. What was your last noticable dream? How many dreams from your life do you remember? If dozens or hundreds - how many of them do you feel like they have been having a strong link between each other (something like the same universum)?

My answers:
1. No, but I'm going to buy some tomorrow due to mild mood changes, tiredness and strengthening micro-shrinks - mostly in fingers~
2. I just ate nearly a kilo of one of the juiciest watermelons in my life.
3. Above clearly / partly remembering at least a hundred+ dreams in my life, less than a half of them had strong connections between one another (which's pretty much the only reason why is it so easy to remember most of them~)
My latest noticable dream happened today during 12 PM - 3 AM, on a 4-staged dream, which I partly remember only last two.
ᵀʰᵉʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᶜᶫᵉᵃʳᶫʸ ᵈᶦˢᵗᶦᶰᵍᵘᶦˢʰᵉᵈ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉᶰ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰʸ ᴵ ᶜᵃᶫᶫ ᶦᵗ ᵃ 4-ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶰᵉ~
ᴸᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ᵐᶦᶜʳᵒ-ˢᶫᵉᵉᵖˢ ᵒ/
The third part ended up in me getting arrested and probably getting shot in the head as a way of transportation to the last part - 4th stage.
I nearly never die in my dreams - to the point that I'm not even sure if that shot in the head wasn't but an excuse made by my brain after I woke up.
Nevertheless, this made me quite anxious. To the point which that feeling lingered with me till the end and after I woke up.
Last part of the dream - the fourth stage - was absolutely the shortest one. From my, twisted by dream's time prism perspective, I would give it ~2 min.
Suddenly, it was like one of those platform games - a mix between Petscop, Yume Nikki and Mario.
I'll try to recreate the pixel-like graphic in the next post, as well as end my thought about it~