Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[160 / 28 / ?]

ID:DMlF+Yln No.6092056 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright faggots time to settle this once and for all: ((((Alice)))) is a fucking fake and you all know I'm right and there's definitely something shady I'm desperately trying to get to the bottom of.
First of, the only possible explanation for ((((her)))) jobless past is PROSTITUTION. I'll never fucking buy the fact that people would donate money to a fucking ugly tranny and ((((she))))'d "donate" back for the sake of philanthropy. Moreover ((((she)))) has ((((her)))) own website and chatroom. Where did ((((she)))) learn to do all that black magic and shit? Hobo programming uh? Sounds good.
Another valid point is that ((((she))))'s living on her own in NYC. No sex and no relationships sounds like a total red flag for a woman in her 20s, from what I've gathered ((((she)))) hasn't seen ((((her)))) parents for around a decade. Why would they even choose to abandon their child out of the blue BUT there's more!!! We don't even know whether ((((her)))) friends are the real deal or ((((her)))) tulpas or god knows what. ((((She)))) could be a fucking serial killer aside from being the thief and jew ((((she)))) already is.
STAY AWAY FROM ALICE THREADS
HIDE ALICE THREADS
DON'T REPLY TO ALICE THREADS
DON'T DONATE
EVER