Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 4 / ?]

ID:lEESwHe7 No.6138447 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>ywn stand outside of Varrock West bank circa 2004 and unironically buy a gf for a mithril full helm and develop an online relationship (in 30 minute chunks because of dial-up) over the course of years, eventually exchanging MSN details and adding each other to your display names which would read something like "Me and X forever xxxxxxxxx" and you'd keep saying wuu2 to each other until you think it's time to take things seriously and meet up so you arrange to meet at your local cinema after your GF drives up from somewhere down South and eventually the big day comes and you meet IRL only to realise that your "GF" was actually a boy all along, so you pretend not to be annoyed and watch Fast and Furious 2 anyway. You then take him to meet your parents knowing full well your parents are out and then you take him to your bedroom and say "I fucking paid for a GF so I'm having a GF" and you ram your bepper down his boihole until he screams "okay okay! I'm your gf! I'm your gf! please stop" and then you lock him in your room until he cuts yews at Edgeville to earn back that Mithril fullhelm

Wtf I hate being straight, this is so unfair