Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[221 / 62 / ?]

No.6337967 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let's talk about Asian girls.
And I mean real Asian girls, not some slut that was born in the west, because they act the same as your basic white whore if not worse.

I've been to China and Vietnam recently and what I've experienced there was just crazy.
I didn't have yellow fever before, but now I don't think I can go back.

They are objectively better than white girls and I mean mainly in how they act, since looks are mostly subjective.
>they act cute instead of acting slutty
>they cover their mouth when smiling instead of screeching like a dolphin
>they are submissive instead of trying to be (((empowered)))
>they try to keep their skin white instead of going tanning and trying to look like a niggress
>they are slim and graceful instead of being loud and (((thicc)))
>they actually embrace their femininity instead of trying to act manly

I know some of these things are about their looks, but I think it reflects on their personality.
The only downside I see is that they can't have white children.

Honestly /pol/ I don't think I can ever go back, It was such a pleasant experience when girls actually made you believe they care about you.
You would literally walk down the street or sit in the plane and girls would smile at you or wave and giggle at you.
That's something that would never happen with western girls, I'm sure not even Chad has that happening to him.

The only thing stopping me from moving to Asia and marrying an Asian girl, is that I want white children and not some Elliot Rodger reincarnation, but I'm not very far from making that sacrifice.