Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 8 / ?]

ID:dvIoanhx No.6550051 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I think I've become a canadaboo, r/banter. Every morning I wake up screaming at the from the nightmares of my uncle, but I've learnt to deal with it now. I have begg with spaghetti for breakfast and watch traditional '80s moegarbage animation. After my morning routine I head to work; actually, scratch that, I open up /bant/, but not before I arrange my guro collection. I'm trying to get a feel for how Canadians post so I've started huffing paint before I think of what to write. The mods threaten to ban me for Global Rule 3 (they think I'm actually from Canada). It's really hard work keeping up with the board, the popped dick-blisters don't help. For lunch I have brown shitwater and anal pimple juice my uncle kindly squeezed for me. Around supper time I get off 4chan and realise my family are having dinner without me, but it's okay because then I can spend more time on /bant/. I feel very at home here and this is where I've been learning shitposting for the last few weeks. I start to get really gassy at this point but it doesn't matter because my room hasn't been cleaned in a month and already smells like banter. I go along my day and pick up my trusty gonorrhoea infested sex doll (I named it r/banter), all's well and good and I neckfuck him while I imagine it's some manlet from an island next to Britain until I let out the smelliest, most primal Maple fart I can think of, the smell makes me fucking nut and for a good second I actually feel Canadian. I go downstairs to greet my uncle and ask him if he can order me some new guro anime since my dick is all shriveled like a little raisin and wont work properly anymore. He bends me over and pounds my ass for around 20 minutes before I go back to my computer room, open /bant/ and make more threads that make south korea look like a valuable contributor to this board.