Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[152 / 27 / ?]

I’ve just became a millionaire, what should I do now /pol/?

No.6959510 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay I’m 20yo and studying college right now. I’ve had a sequence of unfortunate events where literally all of the older relatives on one side of the family have died simultaneously over the course of two years. Both of my great grandparents died and they only had one kid. My grandpa. My grandpa never had children but married my grandma. Her kids (including my dad) were adults when they married but he raised me to be his grandson and we used to do stuff together every week. He used to accidentally refer to my grandma as my mother making me think, he thinks he was my father. Anyway he died in an accident 2 months ago and I’m still very sad about it. But he ended up leaving me everything and my grandma has her living expenses already paid for. I’ve got a large 4 bedroom home in a very rich white suburb, I’ve got a small one story home in the same suburb which is good for old people. My grandpa used to own a pharmacy but sold it a year before he died but he still had a 20% share in the business. I have that too, I have his Porsche now, oldish Audi and a shitty car that can barely drive too and I’ve got 2.3 million dollars in raw cash available from when he sold his business. I’m now a millionaire since I didn’t have to spilt the money with anyone. Also I’m 20 and in college. I’ve got more money then I know how to spend and I have no idea what I should do with it. I’m selling the car soon and i think I’m gonna rent out both of the houses. Beyond that I have no idea what to do for the future? I’m worried about getting stuck with a girl who only wants me for my money now which is funny because I was broke this time last year (lmao). Wow well how times change, anyway what do you think /pol/? What should I do?