Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[291 / 96 / ?]

ID:GkuVCLcb No.7864060 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Face it /bant/, you're the best board on 4chan.

This board has every to exist. /b/ shit; /int/ shit. We need an International/Random board. It's smart. It's lifechanging. It's a necessary board. The fact of the matter is that EVERY time I come to /bant/ is a fun and happy time. /bant/ is /pol/'s idol. The closest thing to /bant/ is heaven.

All the boards, from /fit/ to /po/ have their own cultures, memes, and activities. /bant/ has everything. It was supposed to be a place to shove all the random shit like risk threads and HWNDU from /pol/, but because /bant/ is such a great board all those thread die out on here. /bant/ has produced every meme. It's better than /lit/. It's so funny. I have never not laughed when I was on /bant/. The closest thing to perfection that /bant/ ever had was Blepe, a wonderful, awesome, classic-at-launch meme that was based entirely on originality. Nice work, guys. You really made a difference.

People like to say /bant/ is a "/pol/ board".... HAHAHA fuck imptrash. You're /pol/'s God. Get the fuck on my website.