Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 8 / ?]

ID:pIRE21qi No.8510243 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
anime idea: protagonist and his/her friends start a band and they are all like pretty bad at their instruments (its a 5 piece band, so singer/drummer/guitarist/bassist/pianist) and thats fine and then battle of the bands happens or some shit and then theres like different "levels" of strength and most people think metal/death metal/black metal/whatever, you get what im saying is the strongest/most powerful because its typically the fastest but sometimes during the other episodes the MC has random glimpses/premonitions of jazz drummer (i assume the MC is a drummer because i play drums and also because jazz drumming is ridiculous but im open to suggestions if you want to pick a different instrument from the MC. just not vocals, fuck that) and the MC starts practicing jazz drum stuff (read: odd time signatures/weird syncopations/just really weird musical stuff that you dont expect from non-jazz shit) in his or her free time cause he or she knows its the pinnacle of musicianship, not metal like everyone else thinks it is due mostly to its speed. then theres like battle of the bands in a best 2/3 battle and then the MC's band wins the first battle, but then the enemy metal band "turns it up to 11" and wins the second battle, and then it looks like the enemy metal band is gonna win the third battle but then the MC/drummer does some crazy jazz stuff and everyone is blown away and theyre like "wow damn" and then the MC band wins. then there may or may not be new trials and stuff based on the jazz shit
this is mostly based on my experience as a drummer where i initially thought that death metal drumming was the "final boss" of drums, until i realized jazz is the real final boss
what do you think