Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 8 / ?]

lost ancient history - Autistic Pyramids Analysis /APA/

No.9401486 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hello Anons, I promised few weeks ago to a German Anon to provide my autistic analysis on the ancient pyramids (on the Great Pyramid of Giza, to be specific) and f night I created the spreadsheet below. It's still not very well-presentable but the core points are there and you change the current values of any of the variables to your liking (current values are either based on official sources I found online or on just educated guess by me (for any variables that could not gather info online)).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AbpVAXCOwLdb2nb4OjNfNWSoQQJ5tngetBoel7I8SRY/edit#gid=0

various official assumptions based on the modern narrative propagated by Egyptologists:
>2.3 million stone blocks were mined, transported and placed onto the Giza construction site in an extremely precise manner (not even a head of a needle can fit between the blocks) within a 20 year period (this number is arguable; other Egyptologists speak of only 10 or 14 years)
>10K-14K skilled workers, with a peak of 40K. The (ancient) Greeks had value assumed 100K slaves
>stone blocks weight varies between 20-70 tonnes(t), average 45t per block)
>average block dimensions = 27 Χ 127 Χ 71 (in cm)
>stone cutting speed = 4mm/hour or 0.4 cm/h
>stone cutting speed is enhanced when water is used. Asuming 2X effectiveness, new speed = 8mm/hour or 0.8 cm/h
>said speeds are based on bronze large saws modern Egyptologists have used in their replication trials
>work hours based on sufficient sunlight hours (assumed 11h/day for as a yearly avg)
>assuming all slaves work non-stop until the pyramid is completed
>assuming the slaves do not die from exhaustion OR if they die there are enough new slaves to replace the dead ones
>assuming a % of the slaves are non-quarry workers (foragers, water gatherers, blacksmiths, hunters, builders, etc)
>assuming the stone quarries are big enough to allow all quarry workers to work there, all at the same time
--- PART 1 ----