Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[140 / 18 / ?]

No.9505956 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Lot of straight guys here so i thought i might post:

Why does my longtime committed marriage-intended girlfriend sometimes make me want to fucking disappear without a trace like a nigger?
Sometimes i consider just disappearing, leaving my phone and everything and just starting new to get away from this woman.

Theres something eery about what a woman can do to a mans freedom, it feels like hooks attached to my heart. Are women all in together in a cult to drain men of their energy? They pick one guy and stick to him... And when they meet other couples on the street they wink at the other woman..

I think a guys hardiness and selflessness for family is a real fucking resource. And women are out there trying to nab tbe guys with the biggest surplus of this resource. Problem is the guys are unaware of how precious this energy is, and just run along with any woman that promises theyll be good.

Why do i feel like this? How does a 5 month long relationship with everything going fine on the surface make me want to kill myself? What do women really mean when they "love" a man because its clearly not in the same way men love.