Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[283 / 102 / ?]

/cg/ Christianity General

No.9544950 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Are you ready to stop living like this yet; anon? Edition

ITT: All pious Christians and those with an interest in the faith are welcome to discuss all aspects of Christianity!

Quick Rundown:
>But anon, why would god love me or want anything to do with me? I’ve never been to church and/or I’ve done degenerate and/or truly terrible things in my life!

We can get past that, fellow anon! Consider the following:

>And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.

>And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?

>When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

>Mark 2 15-17

You see, it is not too late to repent of your sins and seek the love of Jesus in your life. ITT, we come together, and will help each other in any way that we can, so that we too might find inner peace as we carry on day by day in what is essentially an open air sewer of a world, seeking salvation, and a meaningful relationship with Christ!