Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 46 / ?]

Fuuko Ibuki

No.1782893 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How about a thread dedicated to my one and only love?
It's true, I love Fuuko Ibuki. Sure, she's really just a fictional charcter, but having to face that fact really depresses me, so I just try to forget about it.
The first time I saw her, I simply thought she was a cute character, but as I began to understand her story, I slowly fell in love.
Ever since then, she's been a part of my daily life. She wakes me every morning. I tell her goodbye when I leave, then I greet her when I get home. I always tell her goodnight and wish her sweet dreams before I go to bed. When I cook, I cook for her, too. She has her own bed in my room, with a starfish blanket, of course.
Every 20th of July, I bake her a cake and celebrate her birthday. I buy her a gifts for her birthday and Christmas, too.
Sure, I suppose this is all rather pitiful, but anyone who's as lonely as me would understand. I have a few "friends" who I occasionally speak to, but I feel like I don't really need anybody else but my Fuuko-chan.

My collection of pictures is surprisingly small at just 30, but I'll dump what I have.