Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / 2]

Trying to find more information on h0peful Lucille's game, Severance

No.738341 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
More info as to why I'm posting this here;

In September 2021, Lucille posted a thread full of all of her art to this board, to which people recognized her via her quite literally referring to herself with a shortened version of her YouTube username (this was after her rebrand, so horrible move), then promptly made fun of her so ruthlessly that she completely disappeared off of the face of the internet. If you recognize any people or art from this thread (https://archived.moe/i/thread/654567/#654567) KEEP READING! I am in desperate need of your help.

With that out of the way. If you don't know who h0peful Lucille is, she made animated content on YouTube from 2018 to 2020 until she was outed as a child groomer by one of her own victims, who happened to be a content creator at the time as well. After having some insane allegations to her name after that point, she decided to make a response video in which she explained her actions while "mirroring" some attributes of hit Danganronpa character Nagito Komaeda. Yes, she is THAT CHICK who 'roleplayed' in the most annoying manner while trying to explain that it was the child's fault. Quite possibly one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen.

After Lucille posted her response video, the victim a video of their own, debunking and explaining everything Lucille had said in her own response. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-agrZHDpz3g&list=PLoJVxcQIE3Pf1D2w80Jb1xN1jIPELm8Fw&index=3)

At the 16:40 mark, the victim begins elaborating on how Lucille, at a certain point, created a game based on how she basically cut off all of her friends for no reason. She then provides a snippet of the game at 20:01.

This game is the reason I'm making the post in the first place. There's no archives of Lucille's promotional trailer's for it (presumably with a download link in the description, that I can't access), no results when I search, absolutely nothing. If you have any information or archives, it would help tremendously.