Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / 3]

discussion thread thread

No.740251 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't really talk to anyone anymore.
What are your guys' opinion on the stuff going on? whether its stuff like UK parliament just blatantly ignoring scientific studies of covid vaccines causing harm, or the US trying to incite a war with china as they send arms and munitions to fuel a war in ukraine?

The only practical solution i've found is to learn how to grow my own food, and make a water distiller for when shit hits the fan. Since art, philosophy and science have historically been linked to critical thinking, I wonder what your guys' thoughts about this are?

Right now where I live, the canadian government is running ads telling people not to "go down the rabbit hole" which is just a euphemism to avoid skeptical thinking. I know the typical response of ignoring it because they are just clowns, but it's hard to do when they are raising taxes and demanding to know who lives in your house under penalty of a fine/ property confiscation. All the while running ads encouraging euthanasia (telling people to kill themselves supported by the government)