Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 3 / ?]

No.1486730 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>been evading subway fare since April 1

I couldn't take it anymore /n/. I have paid a ridiculously expensive subway fare ($10 USD round trip) for years for a shit job and got pissed seeing how the trains were full of bums, drugs, some crime, and fare evaders while nothing was done. Then coronavirus quarantine came, ridership dropped 90%, and everything that was an issue in huge ridership is still an issue now, they do nothing to make the system better.

I've also determined the best strategy for proper fare evasion, assuming you can get in thru the faregates
>stand near ass end of platform to see every car of the train as it passes by if any fare inspectors are in there
>walk up to about halfway thru train and stand by door as you approach station, it will be going slow enough to see everyone on the platform, then when doors open, step outside and look the other direction to see if any fare inspectors are there

This saved my ass on Monday. I saw two fare inspectors waiting to board my train so I got off immediately, then hopped out of the system at that stop and swiped myself in.