Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[266 / 43 / ?]

Crust Bikes

No.1510414 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I don’t think Crust has ever formally introduced itself. Crust Bikes is owned and operated by me, Angelica, a Brown Latina and my husband, Matt, a White man from Australia. We are a very tiny company and we just hired our first full-time employee/ friend, Garrett, when we moved to Richmond, VA a couple of months ago. The three of us juggle many rings of fire, but occasionally we hire contractors for visual design who are most often my sister and sister-in-law, both WOC. We’re a pretty family oriented and owned business. We have always done our best to provide representation through our most prominent platform, Instagram. Being a small bi-racially owned business, racism is always a topic of conversation here, we are not afraid of it, we are not afraid to get uncomfortable, reflect, and most importantly learn to dismantle white supremacy. Black Lives Matter is the first step towards the liberation of all marginalized communities, defunding the militarization of police, abolishing our prison system based on profit, abolishing ICE and beyond. We want to hold ourselves accountable towards this movement that will hopefully bring in a better future for Black lives especially in the cycling community.

>We want to create space on our website and social media for Black and Brown stories. Pay our writers for their stories and photos.

>Crust and Crust HQ is our home and I don’t say that in a sweet metaphorical way. It is where we work, eat, shit and lay our heads at night. It is our home, and we will not stand for any kind of racism in our home. “I’m not racist, but ….” will not be entertained. So do me a favor and check yourself before you make an appointment to come in

damn.. that's so legit