Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 7 / 17]

Car-centric cities are better

No.1882337 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've seen a lot of Europeans complaining about car-centric cities and the USA. Let me explain why Americans love car-centric cities. Americans are the genetic product of the most independent and freedom loving people around the world. We are a self selected population pool of those Europeans immigrants that wanted to control their own destiny instead of allowing themselves to be subjected to the abuse and power of a ruling elite.

As a result, Americans like to control their own transport. We like to be free to go wherever we want to whenever we want to. No waiting for stupid public transportation to be packed in like sardines with the disgusting classes of society, drug addicts, and criminals. We dont want to live like insects in a big hive apartment complex just to be able to walk to the local store. We prefer to live in a nice suburban area with our own home and plot of land, safe and free of any disturbances from trash and thugs. If we want to go somewhere we drive there in our own comfort. No walking to a bus stop or train station, just straight from the house and back. No matter how remote it may be and no matter what time if day it may be I know I can get there by car.

And you will never understand as a European, because your ancestors were the bug people too complacent and slavish to ever dream of their own self governance and personal liberty. You like being told what to do and how to live because you don’t even exist.