Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[313 / 56 / 170]

/bag/ - bike apparel general

No.1912751 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Discuss bike apparel. What does /n/ wear? I find it difficult to find something I'm truly happy with.

-Assos - flimsy shit for anorexic freaks, designs are eye rape
-Gore - cut for obese diabetic golf dads, designs are so boring I want to kms
-Rapha - the bose of cycling gear, dead giveaway that you have no idea what you're doing
-Castelli - probably the least terrible from an objective point of view but the logo is way too in your face
-MAAP - wannabe rapha cringlelord gear
-Le Col - another wannabe rapha, the only thing worse than Rapha is wanting to be rapha
-Santini - completely nonsensical sizing, either baggy shit for obese people or ridiculous midget shit even though it's the same nominal size, bibs are way too thin, might as well just wear women's panthose
-La Passione - changes their designs every 10 seconds for no reason, takes about a decade to do an RMA that would take no more than 2 weeks from anyone else
-Black Bibs - ali express tier garbage and permanently smells like a wet dog after 2 rides

What we can conclude here is that it all sucks except Castelli and I'm sick and tired of wearing all castelli all the time, anyway I ask again what does /n/ wear? Post your likes and hates. Oh I forgot giro, giro isn't too bad for casual "urban cyclist" stuff. Haven't tried their real bike gear in a loooooong time though. A long time.