Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 3 / 19]

Pilot problems

No.1935047 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, my husband who is 22 flies similar airplane (if not the same lol) of the picture and I’ve started to become severely worried and depressed. My husband is constantly flying and never takes a day off, even when he is off work, he goes flying at his old flight school and rents a plane. He is never available to me and he seems to be very anti social. And when he is home all he does is talk me about nonsense like destroying Italy (that’s where I am from) and taking back Constantinople. Someone mentioned here that he may be Schizo and I thought it was short for Schizophrenia but I googled it and it seems like he doesn’t enjoy being around people. He tells me how he is the best at everything, he literally wasted all his money 4 cars already. And he literally drank 1 liter of coke with vanilla ice cream in it. My question is why are pilot socially weird (not like my husband lol but in general). He claims that he is an ISTP which I don’t understand and that he wants to become emperor. Do you think he is cheating?