Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / 3]

Turbines in cars and or trains

No.1958651 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I've always had an idea that you can essentially create energy from moving a vehicle by harnessing the wind that it moves through. Typically we try to be aerodynamic and avoid wind resistance, but it's merely an inevitability, some cars harness it and turn it into downforce, increasing friction and therefore able to attain faster speeds (think spoilers and the like) so why couldn't there be some kind of wind tunnel built into a car or train cars that is filled with turbine generators that produces energy from the inevitable wind friction?

LET ME BE CLEAR, I don't see this as a "perpetual energy" thing but if it could simply increase the battery life, or charge a battery that's not being used (to replace when one dies and then you replace the charger with the old battery) or charging a batter for other uses (trains could essentially charge batteries for commercial use, like to power office buildings as it arrives in a new city) and so on and so forth.
I think wind energy in the form of giant turbines in the fields is moronic, but wind energy from cars and trains could totally be harnessed.