Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / 3]

No.1977595 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been seeing a lot of EV's on the road lately and it's neat that we're going to see people switch to an entirely new type of engine. However, there are some inefficiencies we need to work on.

First off, why do we have these charging stations? Instead of taking up all that space, how about we just add electrified rails to the road and a transistor to the wheels, that way your car can just get electric from the roads themselves.

Also, EV's still only carry 5 passengers, 8 if you really squeeze in there. We should make EV's that carry loads of people, imagine how convenient it'd be if everyone at your work just had one big carpool.

Third, if we're going to add more passengers we should make them tall enough to walk in. If they're tall enough to walk in, why need seats? Just add some poles to grad to and make most people in your car stand so you can fit more people.

Since cars would carry more passengers, not everyone would need one all the time. We could just make the city take care of a few dozen cars, run them along the roads connecting residential zones to schools, business zones, industrial zones, Hell maybe even connect to neighboring towns. Just color-code the cars so you know where they're going.

But what if you don't need to go anywhere long your color-coded car route? No problem. I imagine the cars can just stop at set locations to end the carpool, and some of these locations will overlap with other carpools so you can just catch another car.

It might be a bit expensive for the city to handle all these cars, so maybe charge a small fee. Just to help keep it up.

I think this system would help make EV's part of the future in a more popular and innovative way. What do you guys think?

Shit, this isn't /o/. Ohh well, cars are a type of transportation so I guess this counts.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯