Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 1 / 11]

Famous Navy SEAL tranny is detransitioning, bashes the pro-trans ideology

No.1123995 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Detransitioning Navy SEAL speaks out, warns against children rushing into treatment

https://www.foxnews.com/media/detransitioning-navy-seal-speaks-against-children-rushing-treatment

Chris Beck rips those who push transgender and transition surgeries as an 'ideology' on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight'

A retired Navy SEAL who came out as transgender a decade ago before announcing his detransition in recent days spoke out to Fox News about the process and why children should not rush or be rushed into making a life-altering medical decision.

Chris Beck, who had for a time been known as Kristen Beck, told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Monday he is not at all political, nor is he opposed to or critical of transgender people, He told host Tucker Carlson he wants potential transitioners to "slow down" and for doctors to take full grasp of what they are doing.

"The transgender [issue] originally started out as pretty basic and very rare. And now it's kind of morphed into an ideology," Beck said.

"And that's what I'm speaking out about: Thinking about the ideology, I'm not talking about the people -- Now, there's a lot of transgender people out there; great folks. But the ideology as I'm talking about is becoming something where it's being pushed in schools and young teenagers are having surgeries because it says they're transgender. It's an affirmation."

Beck went on to criticize the idea that doctors are in some places allowed to overrule parents and go forward with transitioning surgeries or pharmaceutical prescriptions, calling it a major problem.