Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[52 / 1 / 19]

Democrat whistleblower speaks up

No.1192700 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Another IRS whistleblower, a democrat, testifies against the DoJ and their coverup of the Biden family corruption schemes.
Claims he has been harassed and persecuted by his own party for doing the right thing and speaking up about how the DoJ is protecting the Biden family.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/joe-ziegler-whistleblower-x-revealed-hunter-biden-investigation

Whistleblower X revealed: Who is Joe Ziegler — the Hunter Biden IRS whistleblower identified today

The anonymous IRS criminal investigator once involved in an investigation of Hunter Biden and known only as "whistleblower X" was revealed to the Washington Examiner as IRS Special Agent Joe Ziegler, who has been with the agency since 2010.

Ziegler and veteran IRS Supervisory Special Agent Gary Shapley appeared for a public hearing of the House Oversight Committee to discuss the alleged politicization of the investigation into Hunter Biden. Ziegler's testimony was released ahead of the hearing, offering some details about his work at the IRS.

The now-revealed whistleblower, whose identity was confirmed to the Washington Examiner by a committee spokesperson, plans to say that he made the decision to come forward after "multiple attempts at blowing the whistle internally" at the IRS.

"In coming forward, I am risking my career, my reputation, and my casework outside of this investigation," Ziegler will say.

Ziegler plans to shoot down any assumptions that he is a more reliable source because he is a "gay Democrat married to a man.