Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 1 / 8]

Subject? INB4 Dailymail meltdown poster.

No.1196231 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Trans indigenous Canadian slams doctors for denying her euthanasia request, saying death would be better than her constant pain from a surgically-built vagina

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12349523/Trans-indigenous-Canadian-slams-doctors-denying-euthanasia-request-saying-death-free-agony-surgically-built-vagina.html

An indigenous transgender woman has slammed Canada's healthcare system for rejecting her euthanasia request despite the pain she endures from a surgically-built vagina.

In social media posts, Lois Cardinal, a self-proclaimed 'sterilized First Nations post-op transsexual' said regret over her medical transition led her to apply for a lethal injection in January.

Cardinal, who lives on a native reserve near St. Paul, Alberta, posted her medical records from the request online this week to draw attention to radical gender ideology.

Her case underscores the perils of Canada's ultra-liberal healthcare system — one of the world's most permissive for both euthanasia and affirming an individual's chosen gender.

'I'm in constant discomfort and pain,' the 35-year-old told DailyMail.com.

'It's taking this psychological burden on me. If I'm not able to access proper medical care, I don't want to continue to do this.'

Cardinal underwent a vaginoplasty in 2009, but developed complications and quickly regretted the procedure.

She told DailyMail.com that she feels constant pressure, pain and discomfort now, many years after the original surgery.

The difficult procedure involves inverting the penis into a neo-vagina.

Most recipients suffer pain and discomfort afterward, according to a recent study from the University of Florida.

Pain during intercourse and bladder problems are common.

Neo-vaginas must also be dilated regularly to stop them from collapsing.

On Wednesday, Cardinal posted online the papers of her formal request under Canada's medical assistance in dying (MAiD) law.