Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[245 / 1 / 33]

New Yorkers correctly blame Biden for the "serious problem" of the migrant crisis

No.1230644 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://nypost.com/2023/10/24/news/two-thirds-of-new-yorkers-blame-biden-for-migrant-crisis-poll/

The overwhelming majority of New York voters blame President Biden for letting the migrant crisis spiral out of control, a new poll released Tuesday reveals.

The Siena College survey found that a stunning 84% of voters consider the influx of migrants a serious problem, with 57% identifying it as a “very” serious problem. Only 12% of respondents said the problem is not serious.

“It’s a sad case and Biden doesn’t even care. This is a federal problem and has always been a federal problem,” said Maria Ortiz, 37, works in retail and says she constantly sees migrants begging on the train with their babies.

“I’m not voting for him. I voted to get him in office and it’s [been] my biggest regret since,” she said at Jamaica Station in Queens.

Nearly two-thirds of voters — 64% — flunked the Biden administration’s handling of the migrant influx, while only 29% approved.