Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / 1]

Jenna Ellis flips on trump

No.1239312 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
magats completely melting down over this one. Jenna Ellis flips on trump and endorses Ron DeSantis.
Granted, he's another neonazi fascist of the repugnicant party, but I'm just looking forward to the death threats and fentanyl envelopes he's going to be sent. if we're lucky another radicalized chud or two will be arrested
https://www.rawstory.com/ellis-maga-meltdown/
MAGA 'melting down' over ex-Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis' Ron DeSantis endorsement
Matthew Chapman
November 24, 2023 5:57PM ET
After months of speculation and increased outspokenness against her former boss, onetime Donald Trump attorney Jenna Ellis publicly endorsed Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for president in 2024.
But since she has done so, the Trump world, already on the outs with her for taking a plea bargain in the Georgia election racketeering case, has completely turned on her as a public enemy — something she herself acknowledged when she posted on X, "I see the MAGA leftists are out trolling my mentions and completely melting down because I endorsed Ron DeSantis."
Far-right figures, from prominent activists to rank-and-file voters, have been coming after her nonstop.

"Truly the kiss of death for his already failed campaign," wrote self-proclaimed Islamophobic activist Laura Loomer. "DeSantis is now endorsed by people working to jail Trump and his supporters. Just this week, Fani Willis was defending Jenna Ellis is court. Disgraceful. Hopefully Fani and Ellis are both Jailed someday. As I exposed, Jenna Ellis perjured herself in Fulton, County when she made up lies about @DanScavino, Trump, and said she wish she never represented Trump. Just an awful person all around. PS: That picture of her is a total catfish. So deceptive."