Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 1 / 6]

Demonic possession was always real.

No.1239787 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My teenage son was indoctrinated by the trans cult from the classroom to the clinic: Mother left 'grieving' for the boy who revealed desire to become a girl... spurred on by 'activist teachers'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12784625/Heartbroken-mother-reveals-teenage-son-indoctrinated-trans-activist-teachers-said-exciting-wanted-woman-sent-Tavistock-woman.html

The mother of a teenager in the process of transitioning from male to a female has revealed the anguish of her son telling her he wanted to be a girl.

The mother-of-two from London was left in shock two years ago when her then-17-year-old son announced he thought he had been born in the wrong body.

Jane - not her real name - has spoken to MailOnline on the condition of anonymity because she fears her son, now 19, might cut her out of his life if he knew how she truly felt.

She said: 'I feel very blessed that I still have my child in my life. I still have hope.

'It's classroom to clinic, that's my story. My son is making himself ill in an irreversible way.

'I can't even describe the shock we were in. I said to him, ''You do know that we are grieving?''

'When you speak to [him] it's like speaking to a cardboard cutout of your child.

'It's like [he is] possessed.'

Last week, other parents of trans children begged the Crown Prosecution Service to review its gender identity guidance over fears mothers and fathers could be prosecuted for domestic abuse if they use their child's original name or poonouns.