Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 1 / 14]

known communist jew King flip flops, demands massive gun ban

No.1241242 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.wmtw.com/article/lamborghinis-stolen-norwell-massachusetts-dealership-on-video/45998523
Maine's Sen. King unveils proposal to ban certain kinds of guns, ammo
'Saving lives now and in the future has been my single goal,' Sen. King said
WASHINGTON —
Sen. Angus King of Maine was introducing a gun control bill Thursday that he said would regulate the sale, transfer, and manufacture of gas-operated semi-automatic weapons.

King, an Independent, and Democratic Sen. Martin Heinrich, of New Mexico, were introducing the bill together, called the Gas-Operated Semi-Automatic Firearms Exclusion (GOSAFE) Act.

“Saving lives now and in the future has been my single goal,” Sen. King said.

King said the bill would be a step toward curbing mass killings, like the one in Lewiston in October, while not infringing on the Second Amendment rights of people who own a firearm for self-defense or the marksmen who head to the shooting range or the woods during hunting season, what he called the constitutional right to own a firearm for legitimate self-defense, hunting and sporting purposes.

“For years, I have said that rather than using the appearance of these guns to restrict them, we should instead focus on how these weapons actually work and the features that make them especially dangerous,” said King. “The Gas-Operated Semiautomatic Firearm Exclusion (GOSAFE) Act addresses the lethal capacity weapons like the one used in Lewiston and most of the deadliest mass shootings across the country. Nothing can bring back the lives of our family and friends, but responsible actions moving forward can reduce the likelihood of such a nightmare happening again in Maine or anywhere else.”

The GOSAFE Act would:

Establish a list of prohibited firearms
Prevent unlawful modifications of permissible firearms
Mandate that future gas-operated designs are approved before manufacture
Prevent unlawful firearm self-assembly and manufacturing