Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 1 / 8]

Israeli puppet network,MSNBC CANCELS Palestian sympathizer,Mehdi Hasan's Show

No.1241265 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
MSNBC obeyed their terrorist AsheNAZI child killing masters and cancelled Humanitarian Mehdi Hasan's topical news show because it dared to say that 20,000 Palestinians(12,000 little tots) were executed my Israel

Sources cited a drop in ratings as the reason.

A source close to the left-leaning cable channel said the network is “cutting costs like crazy” and that the penny-pinching was a “good excuse” to dump the British-born commentator.

“I think they thought (Hasan’s) point of view was a little too out of the mainstream if you know what I mean,” a source with knowledge of the situation told The Post.

MSNBC boss Rashida Jones on Thursday painted an entirely different reason for the decision, saying it was part of a plan to revamp the weekend lineup ahead of next year’s presidential election.

“As Decision 2024 ramps up, the show will provide thoughtful analysis and coverage on the state of our country from three trusted voices familiar to the MSNBC audience,” MSNBC President Rashida Jones told staffers in a memo.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/30/palestine-advocates-decry-msnbcs-cancellation-of-mehdi-hasan-news-show