Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[64 / 1 / 20]

Another day, another racist Democrat: Boston Mayor is hosting a No Whites Allowed party

No.1245446 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What will be the cope from the /news/ leftists today? Will it be:
>this isn't racist because you can't be racist against white people
>lol it's just a holiday party who cares if the mayor is being explicitly racist?
>ummm actually Republicans are the REAL racists even though I can't name a single Republican mayor who has done anything this racist
>the Boston mayor is AKSHUALLY a secret undercover Republican!
or will it just be the usual cope where they bury their heads in the sand and claim this is fake news, because leftists know there is no way to defend their bigotry?

https://nypost.com/2023/12/13/news/boston-mayor-under-fire-for-secret-no-whites-christmas-party/

Boston mayor under fire for ‘no whites’ Christmas party for city’s ‘Electeds of Color’

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu is not dreaming of a white Christmas — party, that is.

An invite concerning the Boston mayor’s holiday party, specifically for “Electeds of Color,” was mistakenly sent by an aide to all members of the Boston City Council.

Some 15 minutes later, that aide, Denise DosSantos, who serves as the mayor’s director of City Council relations, blasted up a follow-up email flagging the embarrassing error.

“I wanted to apologize for my previous email regarding a Holiday Party for tomorrow,” DosSantos wrote.